By the inspiration of His Divine Holiness Pramukh Swami Maharaj, BAPS Swaminarayan Herbal Care offers an extensive range of pure and effective Ayurvedic and Herbal formulations, under the brand name ‘BAPS Amrut’.
The ‘BAPS Amrut’ brand of products manufactured by BAPS Swaminarayan Herbal Care maintains strict standards. They are prepared according to the traditionally established formulations taught by India’s great rishis of the past. All preparations are made only from the best quality raw material, handpicked by experienced specialists. Using modern techniques and equipment, they are prepared under the supervision of experienced Ayurvedic pharmacists, thus ensuring strict quality standards.
- Make people aware about this natural way to enjoy complete health, where the ideal of complete health comprises physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- To help people maintain normal health.
- To provide quality Ayurvedic supplements at an affordable cost.
Our Oath for Quality
- All raw materials are sorted for quality as per our stringent standards for maturity, purity and potency.
- Every step of the manufacturing process is controlled by continuous quality checking.
- The final preparation is sealed in an air-tight three-layer package, which provides complete protection and helps preserve its optimum medicinal effect for a long time.
No Shortcuts. No Compromises.
BAPS Swaminarayan Herbal Care manufactures products using authentic formulations from the Ayurvedic texts, whose efficacy has been proven by practicing Ayurvedic physicians over thousands of years. The meticulous processing and state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities ensures very pure, safe and effective herbal preparations for the benefit of mankind.
The Power of Nature
Herbs are one of the concentrated forms of nature’s power. We put our best efforts to preserve this natural power right from harvesting the plants to the finished product so that the ultimate herbal preparations works efficiently at the root level of the diseases.
Every batch of finished product undergoes a series of quality control tests. These tests include examination for overall purity, microbial load and other possible contamination.