A natural revitalizer and rejuvenator
- Amala (Emblica officinalis) is one of the richest source of natural Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), almost 30 times higher than orange.
- One of the strongest revitalizer, anti-oxidant and anti-ageing herbal agent that exists in Ayurvedic treaties.
- In Ayurveda Amala holds status of Rasayana (Rejuvenating Tonic) and is awarded as the most effective in slowing down aging. Modern reseaches supports this claim as it has been found containing many highly antioxidant agents (like Phyllembin, Phyllemblic acid, Gallic acid, Ellagic acid) other than vitamin C
Amala (Emblica officinalis) is a wonder fruit and boon to mankind from Ayurveda. It has potential to perform multiple positive actions in the body. It improves general health, enhances resistance of body to various diseases. Looking to it other properties...
- It is acrid and very cool in nature, best refrigerant in hyper acidity.
- Exhibits powerful rejuvenating effects, as it contains number of anti-oxidant elements which are very valuable in preventing ageing and in maintaining strength in old age.
- Has anabolic, anti-oxidative, antibacterial, antiviral, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, liver stimulant, Immunity building properties.
- A good cardio-tonic, its mild stimulant action on heart helps to control blood pressure.
- Being hypoglycemic it enhances sugar lowering potential of other anti-diabetic herbs.
- Being carminative, stomachic it keeps digestive system well functioning
- Its astringent action prevents infection and helps in healing of ulcers
- It’s a very good hair tonic as it effectively cleans off scalp and hair, reduces dandruff, provides vital nourishment to hair root thereby promotes and maintains healthy hair growth.
- In Ayurvedic text, it is said to be very beneficial for eyes, long term regular use may help in improving eye site.
In nutshell, Amala nourishes all the body tissues and systems, keeps them healthy and well functioning.
Child : ¼ to ½ teaspoonful (1 to 2 gm)
Adult : ½ to 1 teaspoonful (2 to 4 gm) two times a day before meal or as advised by physician.
|Acidity, General Tonic