A natural metabolic stimulant and tonic
- Normalizes aggravated vata and pitta
- Rejuvenating that builds body strength, vigor and vitality
- Brings mental relaxation hence useful in combating stress
- Aphrodisiac that retrieves and maintains healthy libido
- Rejuvenates tissues by stimulating basal metabolism
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is well documented in Ayurveda as a rejuvenating tonic, anti-inflammatory agent, aphrodisiac and immune booster. It is very much beneficial in physical as well as mental stress related disorders such as arthritis, hypertension, diabetes, general debility, etc. During various researches, it has also shown promising results when used as stimulants for the immune system. It is considered as an adaptogen that stimulates the immune system.
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is also renowned as a brain tonic and restorative agent. It is helpful in condition of general debility, exhaustion, stress induced fatigue and insomnia. It reduces anxiety and mental stress level, increases vitality and vigor. Thus it has an ability to improve both physical and mental performance.
|Indication||General Health Tonic, Immunity booster, Weight Gain|